Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 41(24): Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to Justice Conventions
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2024 17:09:03 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Version française ci-après <>
Versión en español abajo <>

a

HCCH 2024 Focused Circular No 41

Special Commission on the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions

The PB of the HCCH invites the Members, as well as Central Authorities
designated under the 1965 Service, 1970 Evidence and 1980 Access to
Justice Conventions, to take note of the following documents prepared for
the upcoming meeting of the Special Commission (SC) to take place from 2
to 5 July 2024, now available on the HCCH website:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/085173f5-c4c5-4583-a728-08c695858a81.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 9 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1965
Service Convention – currently available in English only
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/64e669d4-fcb2-47c5-84c2-fbd8d8b26dfd.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 10 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1970
Evidence Convention – currently available in English only
Prel. Doc. No 11 of May 2024	 Civil or Commercial Matters –
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb773568-ba8e-4853-8f7a-ed345a89a189.pdf>
Spanish and
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d0e95e1-b883-4f4c-b41d-a5863d6ce320.pdf>
French version
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2f1f186f-5872-4979-ad54-7c6387260b50.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 15 of May 2024	 Report on the Working Groups on the
Service and the Evidence Practical Handbooks – currently available in
English only

The Spanish and French versions of Prel. Docs Nos 9, 10, and 15 will be
posted to the HCCH website in due course.

Registration deadline for the SC meeting – Thursday 13 June 2024

Members and Central Authorities are reminded to designate their respective
delegates via their National or Contact Organ using the registration form
before Thursday 13 June 2024, 5.00 p.m. (CEST) and submit it by e-mail to
the PB at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. The form
should be completed in
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
English, French
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
or Spanish
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> ,
and an indication must be given as to whether the delegate is planning to
attend the meeting in person or participate remotely. Please note that it
may not be possible to accommodate designations received after the
deadline.

THE HAGUE, 4 June 2024

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1965 Service Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1970 Evidence Convention
To the Central Authorities designated under the 1980 Access to Justice
Convention

Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

 Circulaire ciblée No 41 de la HCCH de 2024

Commission spéciale sur les Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves de
1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980

Le BP de la HCCH invite les Membres, ainsi que toutes les Autorités
centrales désignées en vertu des Conventions Notification de 1965, Preuves
de 1970 et Accès à la justice de 1980, à prendre connaissance des
documents suivants élaborés dans le cadre de la prochaine réunion de la
Commission spéciale (CS), qui se tiendra du 2 au 5 juillet 2024, et qui
sont désormais disponibles sur le site web de la HCCH :

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/085173f5-c4c5-4583-a728-08c695858a81.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 9 de juin 2024	 Projet de Profil d’État dans le cadre de
la Convention Notification de 1965 – actuellement disponible en anglais
uniquement
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/64e669d4-fcb2-47c5-84c2-fbd8d8b26dfd.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 10 de juin 2024	 Projet de Profil d’État dans le cadre de
la Convention Preuves de 1970 – actuellement disponible en anglais
uniquement
Doc. prél. No 11 de mai 2024	 Matière civile ou commerciale – versions
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d0e95e1-b883-4f4c-b41d-a5863d6ce320.pdf>
française et
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb773568-ba8e-4853-8f7a-ed345a89a189.pdf>
espagnole
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2f1f186f-5872-4979-ad54-7c6387260b50.pdf>
Doc. prél. No 15 de mai 2024	 Rapport des Groupes de travail sur les
Manuels pratiques Notification et Preuves - actuellement disponible en
anglais uniquement

Les versions française et espagnole des Doc. prél. Nos 9, 10 et 15 seront
publiées sur le site web de la HCCH en temps utile.

Date limite d’inscription pour la réunion de la CS - jeudi 13 juin 2024

Il est rappelé aux Membres et aux Autorités centrales de désigner leurs
délégués respectifs par l’intermédiaire de leur Organe national ou de
liaison au moyen du formulaire d’inscription avant le jeudi 13 juin 2024,
à 17 h (heure d’été d’Europe centrale) et de le soumettre par courrier
électronique au BP à l’adresse  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]. Le formulaire doit être rempli en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
anglais, en français
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
ou en espagnol
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx> ,
et il convient d’indiquer si le délégué prévoit d’assister à la réunion en
personne ou d’y participer à distance. Veuillez noter qu’il ne sera
peut-être pas possible de prendre en compte les désignations reçues après
la date limite.

LA HAYE, le 4 juin 2024

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Notification
de 1965
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Preuves de
1970
Aux Autorités centrales désignées en vertu de la Convention Accès à la
justice de 1980

Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

  Circular Específica N.º 41 de la HCCH de 2024

Comisión Especial de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de 1965, Pruebas
de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980

La OP de la HCCH invita a los Miembros, así como a las Autoridades
Centrales designadas en virtud de los Convenios sobre Notificaciones de
1965, Pruebas de 1970 y Acceso a la Justicia de 1980, a tomar conocimiento
de los siguientes documentos preparados para la próxima reunión de la
Comisión Especial (CE), que tendrá lugar del 2 al 5 de julio de 2024, ya
disponibles en el sitio web de la HCCH:

 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/085173f5-c4c5-4583-a728-08c695858a81.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 9 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1965
Service Convention – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/64e669d4-fcb2-47c5-84c2-fbd8d8b26dfd.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 10 of June 2024	 Draft Country Profile for the 1970
Evidence Convention – disponible, de momento, solo en inglés
Doc. Prel. N.º 11 de mayo de 2024	 Materia civil o comercial –
Versiones en
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/fb773568-ba8e-4853-8f7a-ed345a89a189.pdf>
español y
<https://assets.hcch.net/docs/5d0e95e1-b883-4f4c-b41d-a5863d6ce320.pdf>
francés
 <https://assets.hcch.net/docs/2f1f186f-5872-4979-ad54-7c6387260b50.pdf>
Prel. Doc. No 15 of May 2024	 Report on the Working Groups on the
Service and the Evidence Practical Handbooks – disponible, de momento,
solo en inglés

Las versiones en francés y español de los Documentos Preliminares N.º 9,
10 y 15 se publicarán en el sitio web de la HCCH próximamente.

Fecha límite de inscripción para la reunión de la CE - Jueves 13 de junio
de 2024

Se recuerda a los Miembros y Autoridades Centrales que deben designar a
sus respectivos delegados, a través de sus Órganos Nacionales y de
Contacto, por medio del formulario de inscripción, a la dirección
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]. La fecha límite para
ello es el martes 13 de junio de 2024, a las 17:00 (hora de verano de
Europa Central). Se ruega completar el formulario en
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/d89a239e-a078-4025-8f74-32cf03e044ab.docx>
inglés,
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/a7575c89-b810-4ca0-b947-2cb1e5c2b2c0.docx>
francés o
<http://assets.hcch.net/docs/2a6b1da5-3f86-46d9-8062-90c2510466ce.docx>
español, e indicar si el delegado tiene previsto asistir a la reunión en
persona o participar a distancia. Rogamos tengan en cuenta que tal vez no
sea posible aceptar las designaciones que se reciban después de la fecha
límite.

LA HAYA, 4 de junio de 2024

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Notificaciones de 1965
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre
Pruebas de 1970
A las Autoridades Centrales designadas en virtud del Convenio sobre Acceso
a la Justicia de 1980

Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros